Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You've got mail.

Today my Mailbox was full from stuff I ordered about a decade ago and totally forgot about like a sweater from Newport news that was in back order, I ordered this when it was still cold it's 100 degrees outside right now but aneeways I also got Alloys catalog and another thing I ordered a million years ago a bathing suit from Victoria's Secret and some glitter spray for my body which I can still use, moving on you might be wondering why does this relates to fashion?? it doesn't.. my personal life asides from the fact that I love fashion and express my passion in any way I can asides from that my personal life can get pretty mm normal I suppose... my reason for this post Alloy.com is in my mind right now...

I personally think all of these pieces can be used for the fall as well for the summer...

If I had to choose from all of these items I will probably say the jeans with the exposed zippers I think they are just rad and fabulous....

liiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those navy high heels are incredible...you must list where things are from since i'm coveting all of them!

Liizz said...

yes I know lol they are all from alloy.com they have a 15% off on all purchases and free shipping on orders over $75 =)