Thursday, July 17, 2008

Say What...

There is a lot going on in my life right now that If I told you probably wouldn't believe me anyways so I'm not saying anything yet...

Retro Night was a lot of fun but it wasn't as retro as I expected it was fun though, we had 2 tables set up, one in the patio and another one in the lobby area it was hectic but we managed to make it work, me and Lucy will hang out inside dancing and chatting with lots of people and Alain and Ivan will switch with us when it got too hot outside it was a really cool experience.
moving on

I have bad the habit of buying the same things twice, if I like it a lot, I'm talking about shoes and makeup and clothes so if I love how it looks I'll get it in all the colors possible and use it until is all worn out, this is what I was planning on doing with the double scoop mini dress from AA if is the first time buying it I'll go to the store and try it on first if I already have it and I'm getting a different color I buy it online but right when I was about to do that I realize that the price was higher than it used to be shocked because is usually the other way around.


I know I'm not crazy I pulled out my receipt from my bag and yes I bought the same dress for $30 and now is $36 online say what????? weird... I have some shopping to do today for Nakotek tomorrow night hajkghkja

No comments: