Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lack Lack Lack..

I know one of the keys to a successful blog career lol is posting everyday and also beautiful pictures but I can't manage to accomplish either with work and social life I have very little time in my hands for myself and perhaps for bloggin but I like to pretend I'm talking to someone every now and then because It sure feels like that when you blog at least for me, don't get me wrong I have lots of people to talk to and I do have a social life which is part of the reason I don't blog as much as I would like to, but pretending is fun and very comforting at times...

Moving on, another reason I haven't been blogging lately is y health now don't get scared I am not dying or anything but it is more than just a little cold/fever, The doctor says my body is just exhausted I have been working a lot these past couple of months a lot of people don't see but it's not just physical is more like forgetting to eat or spending hours on the computer on the phone or just running errands it turns out my body went off because I don't eat when I'm supposed to so when I try to eat my body rejects the food and I can't eat anymore so I drink a lot of water instead but it's not working out well for my body and I have to slow down and take it easy, and so need to start taking care of my body like going to the gym eating right and put more effort on my everyday look but it just happens that during the week I am too lazy or too busy to care about what I put on my back but when it comes to the weekends and I have to go out I play the part and try to look as good as I can.....

Tomorrow when I get off of work I will go to AA and try to take some good pictures Downtown and hopefully I will to go to Le Sweet and have a great time...


xoxo

liizz

No comments: