Thursday, July 10, 2008

Perfection and Perfectly Unperfect..

There is very little hope for perfection left in this world but this, this might as well be perfection. Chanel I think is the perfect example of perfection and timeless beauty ...

Do you agree?



Another thing that is almost perfect at least for me is the Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Care Collection, it has work wonders with my very delicate very glow less skin, it's giving it the glow, the texture and the even tone I've been wanting all along my skin is much healthy now and I'm more open to try new makeup without the fear of having a bad reaction to the product blah blah blah go buy it if your skin needs a little glow and you need your tone evened out...

* Use the Cleanser every time you wash your face in the morning at night and while you take a shower I personally noticed a fresher face and more even tone in a matter of days.







*This is my favorite product out of all of the other products, This Protects moisturizes like no other face moisturizer and it leaves your skin so soft and glowing you won't even want to put make up on and you don't really need it.





*Use the scrub all over you body in the shower it exfoliates your skin and leaves it extra smooth, you can even use it on your face but it is not recommended since it could be too harsh if you have delicate skin.


*If you use this after you take a shower and after you've used the body scrub you will note and feel the difference from other brands is fragrance free and it eves out your skin tone and texture.



All the products can be found at your local Pharmacy, Walmart, Target or whatever.. prices go from 10.00 to 20.00 bucks..

***Once again this is just my opinion, this is what works for me and it may not have the same results with you since we all have different types of skins but hopefully it works and I strongly recommend it.

liiz

No comments: