Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm still here...

It's been pretty rough lately there's no doubt on that..
Friday was me and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary I still can believe how quick the years went by I couldn't be happier I feel so blessed to be with someone as supportive and awesome as he is and pretty good looking to haha..
I do feel better now I've started to sleep earlier and it's helping me a lot I didn't party this weekend I was too tired and I felt it was the right thing to do, so Friday after dinner with my BF I went straight home and then to bed Saturday I worked from 9 to 2 and spent the afternoon preparing for our trip to LA, I had the best time with the best people I know it was great to see the family it reminded me how blessed I am for having them..
Anyways I hope everybody had a great weekend I better get back to work..
I have lots of outifits that I haven't posted but here is this one hope you like.



No comments: