Thursday, July 31, 2008

Say Goodbye to your new Shoes.


This is I believe the saddest post I've had to write ever..

It all started some time last year when I fell in love with the Burberry Studded Platforms I decided I would take me 4-5 months to come up with enough money to buy them and a little extra for shipping in case I had to order them online but as always it took me more than I wanted Christmas got in the way then my BF birthday and then Valentines anyways I have the money been having it for almost a month now I finally paid my car now I'm on the process of getting another one and I must find the Shoes fast before I need the money again ugghh, and I feel like crying over the matter because I can't seem to find those shoes (in my size 6 - 6 1/2) I've tried Nordstrom, Saks 5Th Avenue, Neiman Marcus, net-a-porter.com, the Burberry Store, ebay eveerything and I'm starting to think it is just not meant to be..... Can you believe Neiman Marcus has the price reduced to $329 from $940 but they don't have it in stock it depresses me more.. because I know that this money can be used for something much more important than shoes but I'm sure you guys understand the need to get such when you are absolutely in love with something is not easy to let go... sniff sniff ..
I'm giving it 2 weeks now if I don't find them I will get me a Professional Camara and some other shoes.. we'll see ...
I'm going back to work now..
Have a nice day !!
liizz

No comments: