Monday, July 21, 2008

American Apparel Obsession.

So yes we all are a little obsessed with AA lately but is just so unavoidable for comfiness AA, for the hot summer days AA, for the simple yet sexy night outfits AA.. see they got everything a girl needs these days, I wonder if they plan on coming out with a shoe line anytime soon...



anyways...Today I indulge myself with some AA pieces such as...



Scoop Neck Dress in purple, so I originally purchased the purple after 2 hours I decided I wanted the gray one instead and then exactly one hour later after I showed my Boyfriend the dress he convinced me to get the purple since I already have a gray mini skirt and a black dress, (I love him for things like that) so purple it was and I'm really happy b/c purple is such a pretty color and easy to wear for a pop of color I think...




Nylon spandex Leggings in gray and magneta( not pictured because I was wearing them)..

High wisted skirt in navy again I had to exchange since I got the black one first and then realized I have too many black skirts/ dresses =)

night.

liizz

No comments: