Saturday, July 12, 2008

Outfit Post. Not very good Photo Shop Skills.

I've been going to bed very late these days and I have dark under eye circles as a result, anybody knows of a good under eye circles treatment?? anybody?? anyways..


I'm seeing a lot of outfits inspired by menswear.. blazers, rolled up trousers, chunky shoes and minimalistic accessorizing, not for the typical girly-girl.


I'm not the one to follow trends I think fashion is more about incorporating those trends to your outfits without looking too planned or that your trying too hard, in other words I try to always make the outfit mine by over accessorizing adding a belt or who knows whatever I feel like trowing on at the moment..


I wore this last night to the movies but I forgot to take pictures and I took some this morning, since I loved it so much and I didn't want to not take pictures even if my hair was a mess this morning before I took a shower and I had to put in in a high ponytail and I was still wearing my makeup from last night I know bad girl.. but I got home so late and all I wanted to do is sleep.... but here it is...

Blazer, Skirt turned (into mini dress), belt: Thrifted

Shoes: Nine West.

No comments: