Saturday, July 12, 2008

Clearance at Target.com

Somebody is been stalking the store I'm staring to get scared, they left notes sticked to the door with thootpaste and vaseline saying crazy names and codes and some kind of treaths, last night and the night before scary...


Anyways, In my opinion the last couple of Go International Target Collections have been quite awesome, So I was doing some online shopping at Kohls.com and I remember how much I wanted that black satin Jumpsuit from Target, I saw it on my last trip to LA but they only had medium and up sizes and it was only $11.00 but I got the silver pencil skirt and the Boyfriend Metallic Vest =), I always try the store first for sales and clearence (you get better deals) and if they don't have in my size I'll buy it online, good thing there is a lot of other stuff I found online that I didn't see at the store, Im sure it's a little bit higher thatn what it would be at the store but they are all still worth it...





Here are my picks!!


No comments: