Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dark Night Madness!!

I've been wanting to post for days but I've been crazy busy and don't think I'm bragging is just so overwhelming these days between work, updating the store trying to bring out new products, organizing a fashion show casting models and having events and just pretending to have a life while you are expected to do 1884789247 things at the same time sometimes it can get pretty tiring going to sleep at 5 am and waking up at 9-10 is really hard work but I thank God every day for all the opportunities I feel very blessed I just wish I had time to give something in return.


Anyways moving forward as we all know The Batman Movie came out this Friday and it's already causing madness around the world, I mean I knew it was going to be huge specially since Heath Ledger who died earlier this year was playing the joker which I know and I think a lot of people agree and think that he is now the favorite actor most talented actor for a lot of people in a long time, but seriously having to literally wait in line for 1 hour just to get the tickets and then fighting over seats I mean c'mon I do think is worth it but gee not my time so we decided to give up the tickets after unsuccessfully finding seats, I do plan to go back though maybe sometime during the week when is not to crowded ...




Have you guys seen it ??
What are your thoughts??


Tonight we went to Chipotle (delicious) after a well deserved little shopping spree and some business meet tings..


No comments: