Friday, July 4, 2008

Black Mini Dress ...

Instead of BBQing I had to run some errands including stopping at American Apparel for a black mini dress and I want to say that I do not have the flattest stomach and I'm sure nowhere near it but this dress actually makes me look like a have a much smaller waist and a flat tummy I like it!!! Got home styled it up now I'm ready to go almost midnight but then again is always fashionable to be late haha ...
As I mentioned before we did a Photo shoot couple days ago and I'm so excited I don't have the actual photos yet but I did get some from the place we were shooting at it was kinda scary and there were 7 floors no elevator duh if I've known so I wouldn't have worn those 5 inch platforms auuch my feet were hurting really bad but I'm okay now and ready to party Wrapped Tour is this Sunday and hell yeah we'll be there with press access passes we get to see Bands been interviewed and hopefully we'll get to take pictures with them with some of our T-shirts and shades...


Great things are happening a lot more events in our Calendar and we are so excited......


Dress: AA

Shoes: Agaci

Bag: Betsey Johnson

Belt and Accessories: Vintage





Thanks for reading ..

Don't drink and drive please ..

xoxo, liiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing..! Well, I really like your excitement about your dresses.

Anonymous said...

That black mini dress is looking cool and sexy.