Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Morning after... The Show

Thank you, Thank you and more Thank you to all the people that made this show possible is so surreal, and is so much work I'm really surprised I didn't like passed out because I hadn't eaten anything and I was just running around like crazy but if you were there you probably know what I'm talking about for real and to my lovley friends Tania I swear you make my life so much easier and I love you so much you know I would totally do the same for you whenever hon and Marii thank you so much for taking pictures you saved my life and my friends that were kind enough to model (becasue none of my models showed up) Zoe, Lilly all the boys and of course Ella a myspace muse thank you so much I look forward working with you in a near future, Amanda now bussines partner and a friend thank you so much for everything and last but not least Le Sweet Girls and Le Sweet Dj thanks so much for this opportunity it means the world to us and Thank you to everyone honestly I couldn't be happier this thing is over now so relieved haha


Tonight Beto Cuevas Concert at the Arena Theater Forsa pink will be there fo shizzle ...

**We did have a professional photographer but he ended up being a model you will se some cool pictures from before and after the Show so stay updated.




More pics coming up ya'll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv ya