Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Latest goodies..

So June has started and I am so happy because my B-day is coming up and B-day means presents and presents most of the time means $$ from the parents and money means I can get whatever I want so excited but anyways I got me some goodies and and here they areeee....





I told you I was a big Sequin girl at the time so as soon as I saw this over sized sequined tunic I fell in love and it's good that its big cause I can wear it as a mini-dress with a belt and some tights and it'll be totally hip, the skirts I love the pleats and the patterns in both are serious business the purple one I just got the other one I got last week or so so yeah...

Nude lipgloss, concealer, Physicians Formula mascara the best I must say it has an edgy brush makes it lot easier to get all the lashes and another concealer...

Must listen to Mayday Parade and Forever the Sickest Kids

liizz

No comments: