Friday, June 6, 2008

SO Goodbye Goodbye...

I'm off to LA in a couple of days for a week or two and as much as I want to be happy I can't I am really scared and sad that I have to leave town my BF and my friends and forsapink all together I'm not taking my laptop because my mom has one but I don't know how good it will be and I don't know how much I will be blogging and stuff ... but anyways hopefully the things I ordered for the store will get here before I leave so I can make sure everything is in the system and stuff like that we have a couple of events to choose from this weekend but I don't know for sure yet I will let you know as soon as we find out where and when ya know..


Other than that I am really excited for my B-day there is a lot of things I have in mind some little some big my friends bf and I are planning a nice dinner at Bucca de Beppo pardon my spelling I am not Italian lol but you know what I am talking about...here are some of the things I have in mind for my b-day..



*Leopard bikini..
*Leopard handbag..from BJ perhaps
*Gladiator sandals since I don't think I'll ever spend money on flats ever..
*Hello Kitty goodies a cash register would be lovely.






fashion blog coming up..

No comments: