Monday, June 16, 2008

Feels like new

Hi, I am back from LA actually I got back earlier than expected but I still got my full week off, I'm so tired and sore but being with the family is the best feeling in the world like nothing else matters I had a great time I feel like new..


Now back to business I don't have my schedule in my hands at the moment but hopefully I will have some free time during the week to go out and buy some materials and work on some new things, we have an event during the weekend where we will be selling the goods I will let you know where and the details.. of course


I've been getting quite a few emails about when and why the necklaces of the Boom Box and Diamond charms are not in stock yet but unfortunately there was a mistake with my order which was place almost a month ago not to mention that some of the items were on back order I already got that straighten out and if everything goes well we will receive them this week or the next and now to refresh your memory here are the items I'm talking about..







Some bags will be added to the store later on the week vintage and handmade so stay updated..
liizz

No comments: