Monday, June 30, 2008

Birthday Presents and Weekend Adventures.

Sorry for the lacking of posts lately but is been a busy weekend Friday my friends and I celebrated my 19Th Birthday at Iguana Joe's ( pictures later on) I had so much fun and loved all the presents!!! I was so excited then Saturday we set up our little table with Forsa Pink's merch at Camila's Concert it was awesome the concert was beyond great you could feel the romantic atmosphere all the way to the Arena's lobby then Ihop it was until 4 am we had to call it a night ....

Sunday I finally went to spend my B-day $$$ and got the cutest Betsey Johnson bag I've been wanting since earlier this month and a pair of shoes from Agaci...
I should get my mom's Birthday Present on the mail today what could it possible be mmm???? can't wait...


Necklaces are in yayyyy long story but they are finally here I had to keep one for myself but I can't make up my mind they are all pretty....













No comments: