Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mini skirts plaid shirts OMG

Hello it is past midnight but I just can't sleep I have to wake up at 8:30 to get ready to go to work, the sales are super low I feel kinda guilty just because I know I have been busy with my own store and projects and I feel like I'm not been as productive as I could be ( I work at a cellphone store) so tomorrow I decided to get up a little earlier than usual so I can have extra time to eat right and put a little makeup on and hopefully that will give me the motivation I need to get my day going like is supposed to, to be in a good mood and productive...


Today my BFF got another tattoo on his right arm it looks so rad and makes me wish I could get one too but after thinking it over and over and reading about tattoos I decided not to get one at least for now .... My B-day is next Thursday and although I'm working all day I have the weekend off but unfortunately I have some events on Saturday so my b-day bash had to be postponed I was originally planning on inviting all my closest friends to an Italian restaurant and have a nice intimate dinner and hit the clubs afterwards then my BF thought It would be cool to trow a party at jet Lounge but it was booked that day and besides I didn't want to spend too much money so Friday my friends and BF are going to cook me dinner (that's the best part of having gay friends they are the sweetest guys ever) and then Saturday we will be at Camila's concert selling the merch from 6 to 12 and then to LSA 80's prom night 1 year anniversary yayy!!!! I get to wear my 80's dress and have a great time with the girrrlfriends...

Todays outfit was simple very last minute but tured out cute I think??

I was actually wearing something different but I changed into this around 9 then went to Iguana's and then home...


Everything vintage except for the flip flops duh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got nice dress...