Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Galleria.

I hate to go to the galleria it is so big and you have to walk long distances to get from a store to another and it depresses me, I used to love going there to see all the designer stores LV, YSL, Gucci, Dior, Burberry, CHANEL, etc and now is frustraiting, because I know I can't afford any of that stuff and to be honest I am better off like this, how sad is it to have something everybody else has? everybody who is rich.. but a classic Chanel is another story.

In my opinion the it bag of all times or at least from 2004 to 2007 was the Balenciaga Motorcycle Bag

seen in all kinds of celebrities from MK and Ashley to La Lohan and Rachel Bilson and of course Nicole Richie my favorite Fashion Icon ever...

Here we see Nicole Richie carrying two of the it bag at the same time, this was back in 2005.


Any celebrity that pops on your mind sure has one of those I am 100% positive.
Moving on as always how was everybodys weekend??????
I think I had a little too much fun on sunday hah saturday was more relaxing at the beach at 2 in the morning and then Waffle House, Sunday was a long day we went to the galleria shop here and there, our original plan was to go to the mall and then to the Aquarium but by the time we finished shopping we were starving so we all went to eat at a seafood restaurant an then to the movies I have to say Ironman was really good and but I can't wait to see The Batman movie, it will be a little sad to remeber Heath but I am excited...after ironman we had some drinks at my friends house and then went clubbing till 4 in the morning...
Once againg I miss the Hills what happennddd???
liiz

No comments: