Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Big Day.

ifiaukhguaihiu Tomorrow is The Big Day this is why I haven't post in soooo long tomorrow is The Fashion Show and I couldn't be happier is so surreal, It's a hell of work but really worth it, yesterday one of the model decided she didn't want to model anymore so I was really stressed out this whole thing has worked me off so bad I swear I'm going to explode at any time that's why I decided to stop for a minute ( I was finishing tagging all the merch) and I took some pictures of myself just to kinda show yall what I'm going for as far as the female models.






Also I have a few options for outfits I'm not sure what to wear I haven't put in too much thought on that but I think I might wear a black dress I just bought or a sequined top and black shiny leggings anyways I must continue doing my work so wish us Good Luck and i hope each of you can make it




Thanks




liiizz




Good Night..

No comments: