Tuesday, May 6, 2008

FKN Stealers...

Something horrible happened, my phone was stolen today while I was working =(

You know I get that are some people that have to steal to feed their families even if I think that if they have the energy to steal something should have the energy to work for food but people that steal just because they like something common now but anyways we all want to make this world a better place but it looks like is not going to happen anytime soon ...but oh well I have insurance $50 bucks no more shopping I'll get over it.... It just remind me of this phrase one of my teachers always says "It's a jungle out there." Ha so true


Moving on.. I totally forgot about one of the highlights of my weekend ...

Well like I said on the last post on Saturday we went to Waffle House in Galveston and I saw a Lovely old lady wearing a Chanel Jacket at first I thought it was a fake but was too shy to ask her but then I was just like what the heck is not like I am ever seeing her again so I asked her and she was rude at first like excuse me?? of course its real, but then she got all dovey dovey and start showing me the jacket and telling me the whole story which I think was really glamorous and exciting ...


Also from my weekend..Crazy giirrllls!!!


I am supposed to be where???

I think my BF is at my friends house having some drinks but I am not in the mood for anything i just want it to be tomorrow and get my new phone ASAP...

Good Night

Liizz

No comments: