Sunday, May 18, 2008

Believe me I'm lying.

Lots of things have been said about me throughout my entire life, that I was pregnant at age 16, that I had cheated on my boyfriend with all of my friends, that I had sex on the back of a truck while people watching gross and the list goes on and on... but for those people that don't know me personally is really easy to judge a person by what they hear, should I be worried? yes, do I care? not at all, my advise get to know a person before you put a label on their forehead, so what I have friends so do you, I go out, I drink, I like to have a good time with friends and most importantly I respect adore and absolutely love my BF of almost 4 years and no I am not cheating on him never have and there is no need for...


moving on people sorry about that is just frustrating and mean when you are so talked about and not in a good way.... but I guess I am talked about in a good way somehow anyways

I wanted to say and let you all know that yesterdays concert was a success big time and I couln't be happier but the bad news is we are low on stock or most likely out completely ..sunglasses are all gone literally and there all only a few t-shirts left but do not worry ya'll I am placing an order as I type so expect all merch to be back on the site by next week....

pictures of the concert coming soon....

Thank you so much for reading and thank you for all the support ...


much love..

liiz

No comments: