Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Never Be Alone

Do you ever feel like you have a lot to say but can't say it and then when you finally say it you feel so relived?, I feel that a little too often, I am a somewhat a private person, don't get me wrong I like to speak my mind and most of the time is an issue when people don't like what they hear but I am a big fan of honesty, I hate to lie to people and I hate to be lied to..

Friends are not friends they let you down there is only a few people I can trust my BF, my family my ex and my BFF .....

enough of the drama but I just wanna say, I told you so!!!
it takes more than that to bring me down, I can be a bitch too.

really quick who watched GG finale yestarday did you love it????
blair is my hero.....


*Moving on I don't know why but I have this thing for sequins, sequined berret, sequeined vest and tunics I can't get enough...

Im planning on wearing this one with my lame leggings...





I promise to take some outfit shots tomorrow!!!!

No comments: