Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OH soo 80's

I asked my BF what he preferred me to get myself for my birthday? I want a tattoo so bad on my right wrist or on my right hip bone but he doesn't approve another thing he doesn't approve is me spending too much money on clothes but I don't, I might go shopping a lot but I do keep track of my spending and 80% of my shopping consists on secondhand clothes anyways so for my birthday which is on June 26, I wanted to treat myself with a Betsey Johnson dress and I feel this is perfect occasion the party is on the last Saturday of June and the theme goes well with BJ spring collection I do need to give it a second thought because those dresses can be really pricey and is not like you get to wear it everyday but I will definatley love to.




I am in love with this bag...

No comments: