Monday, May 12, 2008

Luella.. and Birthday wishes




I love this whole look minus the geek glasses, I am on the mission to recreate that outfit with secondhand clothes...







My Birthday is coming up but I usually start celebrating from the 1st of june till the day after my birthday, 2 years ago I started this thing were I would buy me something each and everyday since June started so it will feel like it was my b-day everyday, I give myself a budget and then write down 26 things I want because my birthday is on the 26, and I start buying them from the cheapest to the highest but I write them down the other way around makes it easier...



Here are some of the things I have in mind.


-I like these Gladiator Kind of Wedges but Im not really crazy about the fact that they don't have a platform so I am not sure yet.



- On the other hand I love these shoes I never really had a pair of Oxford Pumps I so wanted but this pair seems like it could work for the spring since it's not covered up all the way but I am still unsure I think it works better on winter what ya think???

More birthday wishes.....

2 comments:

lavittaebella said...

it looks good for spring :)

and you can also wear them on the winter
with some tights

i want them!!!

joyus said...

i love geek glasses!!! like the outfit-my doc martens are the same but longer!! xxjoyus