Saturday, May 3, 2008

Time-less

I wish I had more time and more energy to have a decent life, I don't put makeup on anymore, I don't dress nice I don't take outfit shots that often and I am always tired but I can't ever stop working, Luckily tomorrow I'll be off and I can finally dress up put a little makeup on and even take a few shots.
Preparing a Fashion Show takes a lot of time and that is just the one thing I don't have but I like challenges and this whole process can be really fun too, and perhaps one of the best experiences of my life.

I already know the look that I want on the models unfortunately there will only be 3 girls and the rest guys but at least tha will give me more time to get the models all dolled up and pretty.

Neon eyeshadows!!! I can't wait to see how they'll look with the clothes and accesories.






Few of the accesories the models will be wearing and that will also but for sale after the show.


**Most of the necklaces come on your choice of gold or silver chain..








No comments: