Monday, September 22, 2008

No power yet ! Reviews Reviews..

Gggrrr...I don't have power yet so I have very limited Internet access which means no blogging as much .. to make matters worse it is so frigging hot in Houston is not even funny and to top it off with a red juicy cherry I have a cold and and a sore troath ..


Anyhow things are looking good for FORSaPINK.COM tons of orders!! I'm excited ..and also remember how I said that my silver gladiators got stolen (see last post) well I loved them so much I had to get me another pair but this time I got them from gojane.com along with 2 other pairs which I had actually ordered before the hurricane hit and funny enough arrived the same day as the other ones mmm whatever I finally got my studded oxford pumps of which I will be doing a little review on!!



Reviews!!
*Slouchy Leatherette Platform heel in Silver.





This are surprisingly comfortable and insanely high 5 1/2 in, I really loved them they look great with almost everything from skinny jeans to skirts and what not, the faux leather is very soft and pretty too plus they are very walkable (is that even a word?), the Bad news and really they are not that bad at all is that the zipper in the back can be itchy and leave you with a rash if you don't use them with socks or thighs, my solution? don't zip it all the way up and tadaa! ;) other than that I absolutely love this babies..


*Gathered suede slingback platform in Bk/purple


I know, I know copy cat, but I just couldn't help it. I actually haven't worn this pair so I can't say much, but yess they are extremely high and the colors is really bold and I can't wait to wear them!

*The Studded Oxford Booties


This was to be honest the most pain in the butt, long and slow shipping/purchase I've ever made, first of all the "automated system" sucks they didn't send me an invoice until like a week after and did not get my package for another 2 weeks I ordered them on Sept 3 and received them on Sept 19 pleaaase.. i know the hurricane.. whatever, The ugly part well the thing is they are really beautiful shoes well crafted and insanely high (in a good way) but they hurt like a bitch and they run small I am a size 6 and they sure feel like 5 1/2 so if after all you are still considering giving it a shot I would get half size up just in case..

I'm being attacked by mosquitos here so ttyl!

liizz

No comments: