Friday, August 22, 2008

New Purchases!!

I've been eyeing this site called Urban Original where they have all the shoes you can think of.. all colors, flavors, styles at a dirt cheap price.. I'm still hooked to the Gladiator Style Shoes and at this price it's easy to satisfy my cravings for such...
*It was a Dilemma choosing between the Silver (not Gray) Dior Gladiator Sandals Knockoffs and the black ones the bronze ones were also yummy, but I think I made a good decision by choosing the Silver just because I have too many black shoes and I personally think the Silver studs look less obvious in this particular color.
As far as the other shoes the black ones were featured in Lucky Magazine September Issue but in a beige color and I loved the style so much but since they didn't have that color on my size I got the black instead.
I think my order total was 73.00 after shipping and another good plus is the don't charge taxes so definitely a great bargain.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why did you release this site!!!
now everybody is going to go there as if it isn't hard enough getting sizes!

Anonymous said...

I love the black and white ones they are so sweet thanks for posting the site I'm buying some shoes right now!!
By the way I don't understand the comment above...

Anonymous said...

Well you must be retarded then..haha i meant i don't want losers like you shopping there.