Friday, August 8, 2008

My Boyfriend is listening to Meiko

Haha yes well I discovered Meiko a couple of days ago and it's basically my newest Obsession, she inspired me today to bake cookies and make my BF eat them, haha they were not that bad just slightly burned upss, I got off from the office at 8 again, I did a little work as you may have noticed already a few vintage items were added to the store and of course the sunglasses and then me and my love went to Wal-Mart and I found the most perfect grey skirt with pockets and all for only $10 I will be experimenting with it a lot I'm excited, amongst other things I bought my Popsicles I swear someone's gotta stop me I was little concern that I've been eating them like crazy but today I found fat free popsicles from Blue Bell and they are really good and have only 15 calories not bad I can eat 10 a day and that's still only 150 calories anyway....

After we got home my BF took some pictures of me in his favorite Plaid Shirt that I used as a dress with tights and my old momma's shoes I feel kinda bad because she used them everyday and I've only used them like twice so I might give them back .... I don't know should I ????








Buenas Noches!!

No comments: