Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy faces Everywhere..

I love days like this, when I can do anything I want like go shopping and eat whatever and do whatever I feel like doing.. I woke at 11:00 to my lovely boyfriend and a delicious Breakfast aww it was a piece of heaven!! I did a little bit of laundry and then went shopping ( I wish I had taken some pictures of my first outfit) anyway I went to a local thrift shop found great things and then headed downtown, I bought some killer shoes I never thought I will find such beauties but I'm extremely happy they are Michael Kors.... My boyfriend and I treated ourselves with some serious Dessert, I got my favorite Rainbow Sherbet with Sprinkles in a waffle cone and my BF got Strawberry-Banana smoothie, we took some pictures of my outfit and my shoes!!




Good Night Everybody!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those shoes are so fierce. sounds like you had a good day.

Liizz said...

Thanks guys.. btw I love both blogs of your blogs !!!!