Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's like Christmas Morning!

I love it when I get my Packages on the mail either for the store or personal buys. Yesterday I got my BJ bag and I'm the happiest girl alive, I swear I have never received so many compliments in one day.. I went to see my school counselor and between registering for classes, making up my Schedule for next semester and running errands I was so tired I skipped the gym and came straight home to pamper myself a little, besides walking in 5 inch heels for 12 hours can make up for a workout day.....anyway.



I Have Good News !!








The "Sexy Geek" Glasses are now in get yours before is time to go "Back to School ".....
My Next 2 items in my "Fall Must Haves Items" List are this cute silver Steve Madden Pumps
and a Faux Leather Jacket!!

What's your next Fall must have??

No comments: