Saturday, August 2, 2008

Decisions Decisions..

If you love a bargain like me make sure to check out Macy's online store for BJ clearance items and much more !!!! (I'm ll about Sales), that's why I hate when people say stay away from Clearance Racks!! like Hello 80% of my most precious treasures are either secondhand or stray outta of the clearance tables, racks and occasionally online Sales ....

Anyways I found these super cute Bags at Macys.com and I was so thrilled and excited I knew I had to get one of these babies.. It was kinda hard to decide though so I did a little research and read all the reviews before making up my mind...

Both Bags: Retail Price $98 Macys $ 39.20



*Option 1 : "Sweet Treats" in Lavender!! (second picture)





*Option 2 : "Call Me" in Blac/Pink (second one as well)








Can you guess which one I bought??




They are both extremely cute but I went for the Sweet Treats Satchel b/c is bigger and I love the color Lavender and I already have a pink/black plus the Ice cream Cones and Cupcakes are too cute to let it pass I can't wait to receive it, That's All..


Edit: I bought the last one they are now No longer available online sorry =(

These next items are some that are also on Sale that I personally loved and thought they were a good buy !! Definatley worth to check them out ..






No comments: