Wednesday, August 20, 2008

When the morning comes....

ujhafuahfui School it's in Summer it's out what perfect way to end your summer than with a quirky, fun, rockin Fashion Show and a Cool Concert OmG I can barely wait for Saturday and then Sunday fhjah it's gonna be fun fun ....


Anyhow I've been lacking on fashion shots but I'll be back this weekend fa sho, it's been crazy I know I always say that but this time it's like never before today I'm working from 10-8 and then after 8 I go over to my friends house to finish some goods for the Show and that's pretty much my routine for the next few days


Unfortunately I had some major payments to do and now I'm broke well sort of but anyways I hope I can do some online shopping.I want those Steve madden pumps so bad and I wan some CS Lace up Booties..



Here is my outfit from 2-3 days ago!








Lace Shirt, Trucker Jeans, Belt all thrifted ..Shoes: Michael Kors.




No comments: