Monday, September 29, 2008

She wears a School Uniform...

Hi, My name is Lizz and this is my School Uniform.. I showed up to school like this and felt mortified by all the weird looks I was getting trough out the morning, turns out college girls are too busy studying and reading their books that they don't think dressing up for school is appropriate, don't get me wrong not all of them don't like to dress up I spotted a few fashionistas sporting sky rocketing heels and their designer bags, but imagine the face of my instructor when I told him I couldn't go on a day without my high heels he seemed rather puzzled and said, but what about your classes don't you have to walk to get from one to another? well yes I walk but I am also sitting down for 1 1/2 hours in between so I can rest my little feet ... he said, Oh OK let's proceed with the next student.....mm whatever.







Good Night and hope you had a wonderfull weekend!

No comments: