Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Coming Back.

I'm backkk and it feels so good.. I got home Monday night and I was too tired to do anything so I went straight to bed, woke up the next day still to tired to unpack until last night, when I finally got off work I went straight home and open my suitcase full of new goodies yaayyy!! I am so excited to go back to school and wear my acid wash jeans, scarves and my beloved shoes agujfkjfk I took a little time to organize my shoes and discovered I needed I shoe rack to store the rest that didn't fit on the bottom of the closet, so now the rest of my shoes are under my bed I kept the ones I use the most along with my newest additions....but enough of shoe talk.. let's proceed with my new bag shall we, awww I fell in love with this bag while hunting for a birthday present for my BFF..I knew I had to have it, it was meant to be since two weeks later I found it at Ross for half of the original price at Macy's, of course I bought it immediately and I love it so much I can't wait to finally wear it!!


T-Strap Sandals, Target $7.00. Steve Madden Wedge/Platforms, Dillards $60. Cross Straps Peep toe Shoes, Random Store in Shreveport, LA $35




Nine West Shoulder Oversized Bag, Ross $30



Some Basics and light weight Scarf..




Who watch Gossip Girl Did you guys loved it?

No comments: