Monday, September 22, 2008

MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES.

LAST NIGHT BEFORE A DINNER PARTY..

Yesterday was terrible, I had been waiting got to this restaurant for what it felt like forever just because of their cheesecake a la New York Style, but I felt quite betrayed by our waiter when after we finished our meals he informed me that the last cheesecake slice had been served already to no other than and old lady sitting next to our tables who shouldn't even been eating that to begin with.. I felt my heart sink when I was watching her devour that little piece of heaven that should have been mine....



*FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I hate my school.. UH is huge.




night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice blog you have here, great interesting posts.

I would like to propose you something concerning your blog, if you could just send me a short email at contact @ jezzabelle.com so I know your email address,

it would be great. Also, please include the URL of your blog.

I look forward to hear from you soon, thanks!

meliindaa. said...

haha sorry about the cheescake, but atleast your outfits are all so cute :] want to link? :]