Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Worth Dreaming About.

Photo Credit Elle.com,Urbanog.com
I'm into a dress/skirt/blazer phase right now it seems like this kind of phases only last a month or so a month ago I was buying shoes online like crazy 3-4 pairs at a time (ohh I'm so naughty)
anyway, now that seems to be going away but not quite... don't get me wrong I still browse trough shoe sites religously but I need to wear the ones I have for a little bit more..
So today I decided it will be better If I dream for today just so tentation can stay away from me I say that because I'm sure if I go back to those so called Online Shops I will spend money and that's what I don't want, since I can't afford $188748719 worth of shoes or clothes I indulged a little..

Chanel,Vena Cava


Manolo Blahnik,Givenchy

Alexander Wang
Chloe,YSL

And then of course some shoes from urbanog.com that I'm eyeing right now!

1 comment:

Monikapolitan said...

:o ohhh my gooddd! I just ordered those like 2 days ago but they haven't been shipped yet :/ (the ankle boots) We seriously have the same taste haha.