Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogsphere Obsessions!

I know this is like my 3rd post today but Gee it's hard to keep up with all of the Bloggers as far as Fashion goes first the Obsession over studs it all started with this pair and then followed by this other one, which I was lucky enough to get a pair of before they sold out( on my size) just like the last pair!!

And now this Fringed Shoe Mania I think I might go crazy over here debating on whether or not to get a pair of Fringed Shoes, so I've come up with a few candidates that will hopefully help me decide if I'm feeling the trend at all and so far it looks like I am another Obsessed Blogger!




I'm leaning more towards the Purple ones just because my Purple Shoes(see last post)are way too big now!! But the first ones are perfection I don't think I can resist them!

Mmm big decisions!

1 comment:

crystal said...

Great shoes! Love the purple ones.