Monday, October 20, 2008

Walk by...

After 4 hours of sleep last night, 3 cups of coffee later and a 2 page essay I decided to treat myself and now I'm sitting in my office/room/walk in closet (because there's racks of clothes everywhere seriously) with my 4Th cup of hazelnut flavored coffee and peacefully blogging it feels too good I don't want to go back to my homework but anyway my BF took some photos this morning around 7 am when the sun was barely coming out (note my sleepy head face) it was quite cold so I threw on a pair of grey tights from HUE, BTW they are incredibly amazing quality and very comfy as well.. So here it is excuse my morning face!



Everything secondhand except my tights!




Upcoming Event!





For more info about upcoming event visit
http://myspace.com/forsapink

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your outfit looks like its straight out of gossip girl.
cute.

Liizz said...

Oh why !! you made my day I love GG !!!