Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fringed Scarves to the rescue!

I know the title must be really stupid but oh well who cares? anyway...The last couple of days have been pretty cold and windy and I have a dry throat to prove it hehe, to keep myself from getting sick i wrapped my neck around with a Fringed Metallic Scarf (you can find here) before heading out to run some errands to Walmart, yes I wore heels to Walmart! anyhow I wanted to actually take pictures inside Walmart ( for the ligthing of course) but my BF refused, What's wrong with taking pictures in Walmart? I don't understand ...So when we got home he was ready to shoot away !!
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to get you one of those while they last and remember there is a SALE going on right now!! So click click buy buy and have a nice day!!


Wearing: NYC Denim Jacket, Old Navy shirt, thrifted skirt, Walmart thigts and Shoes from Urbanog.com

Good Night!!

1 comment:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Love the scarf! I think i have the same one in orange. American Rag, I think...