Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pre-Halloween Party!

My Lord Boo Bash was wild err what? over 500 people soo much things going on!! Skanky girls with skanky costumes everywhere of course right it's Halloween lol, anyway I had too much fun and here are some photos..
My head was itching so I had to take my wig off, I wasn't dressed up as anyone I just wanted to be Old Hollywood ya know, but after I took it off people seem more interested haha!!

Bananas in pajamas there was two of them!!!


No spending on costume necessary this year I still had the best time then Clubs are to be invaded by next Friday and I would love to dress as nothing but myself ,So I decided I had better things to spend my $$$ on and hey it was free shipping what a great way to spend $56 and some change...

I thought I'd never be able to get a pair of these lace up boots because they've been sold out on my size since almost 2 months ago but today I checked and miraculously they were there in my size as if they were waiting for me!!!


What's with me and lace ups ??

This fringed grey boots are so cute and even though I hate low heels (low menaing 3 1/2 or less) I think they'll work just fine and fringed shoes are so inn right???!!

Have a good Monday everybody!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your shoes is very beautiful !