Sunday, December 2, 2007

Urban extravaganza (dear diary)

Dear diary
I really wish we had an H&M store around , I was bidding in this really cute vintage dress now is like $40 or more totally wrong...Urban Outfitters yes again I hate Urban Outfitters not only they have the coolest hippest clothes they even have the ridicously cool furnishing online store and is not as expensive as the clothes, they do have a couple stuff that ar just over the top but most of the things are really well priced and so cool is not even funny anymore here are sme of my favorites make me wish I had a whole house for myself to decorae and a slightly bigger bedroom.

Recycled Magazine Mirror$52



3-D Chandelier $36.00






CBGB Shower Curtain $26




Marigold Floral Loft ChairNow $39.99 Was $80.00






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the shower curtain!