Sunday, December 9, 2007

forsA pink is...

I find it very difficult to blog during the weekends it seems almost impossible to even concentrate on fashion, art, or anything else and now I have on more thing to worry about, Christmas with half the presents in my hands I still have at least 10 more to go and this holiday I want to get really special gifts to my family. I have to say as much as I adore winter the cold weather and the holiday spirit it also happens to be the season I spend the most money and can hardly enjoy the coldnesss, the food and myself theres just much going on Thankgiving, Christmas, My bf birthday and then Lovers day. However Im bloggin in the next few hours ass soon as I get off work I'll do it oh and Im so excited about next week Tuesday is Victorias Secret fashion show and Wenesday is ANTM finale im off on wenesday so I'll be going thirft shoping and gift shopping, good luck to all the nerds who are having finals next week including myself ..

baii**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update moreeee, i love your blog.