Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bedroom Makeover part 2

I've been wanting to splurge on some egyptian Cotton, 500 thread Count sheets but they are just soo expensive I tried Ross, Walmart, Ikea, Target has some decent ones but not the ones that I want, and with Christmas around the corner looks like Im gonna have to keep waiting but for now scratch that out and let's concentrate and what I really need I need a bookcase, I have towers and I mean towers of books and magazines that are taking over my little space, I even had to use a suitcase to store some of my books thats how bad I need one so thats #1 in my list of priorities right now, then in #2 comes the fan Im ready to get rid of my cealing fan and put up a really nice chandeliear or a ceailing lamp, #3 is window treatment some drapes or just a set of panels should do it, Art work is important too so I have to buy more canvas and acrilycs to work in some projects and don't forget photos I need to go garage sale shoppin and thirft shopping too, gosh I need to do so much stuff and i have no time right now thats why online shoppin was invented wasn't it?



Bookcase victorian style $59.99 Ikea



Set of 10 frames $36.00 Urban Outfitters






Black & White Panel $34.99 target






Gospel Chandelier $59.99 Ikea.






No comments: