Sunday, December 30, 2007

FORSa PINK New Year's Letter.

New Year's celebration is tomorrow night wich means I wont be on here that much these next couple of days, so I want to do this before the year is over.First of all Im so thankfull with God to put me where I am rigth now, to have the family that I have, and for blessing me with such good friends. And thanks to all the people that take some time to read my blogs I didn't expect to have 20-30 readers a day, so that means I will be bloggin lot more.

But most important I want to talk about the year that I've gone thru; I came to Houston to start my college life here and to reunite with my boyfriend and work on our relationship that was pretty much destroyed after being on a long distance relationship for almost a year, I can't sit here and write about how good things have been because is not all pretty all the time but I can say without a doubt that these 3 years and a half have meant the world to me and that I would do it over and over again times 100.

My life as a Fashion Merchandising student has been more difficult than I ever imagine but luckly I have loving and caring people around me that support me and never let me down and they are my strength to keep going and leave no room for failure and have a succesfull future.

Being away from home has been the hardest thing of it all my dad recently went through health problems and not being able to be there the whole time is heartbreaking, my niece and my newphew are my life and even though I try to talk on the phone with them everyday is very difficult to be so far from them, me and my mom are very close so we miss each other a lot, I know that life is about making sacrifices and move on and that has made me appreciate my family even more and my relationship with them is much open and stronger than ever, but is all worth it.

These last couple of months helped me rediscover myself and I can now say that in this moment theres is no one that I want to be moe than myself.

Thank you God for another year of life and blessings.

No comments: