Monday, December 17, 2007

Cinammon Roll and Capuccino.

That's today's breakfast not healthy but is not by choice, I'd rather have fruit and orange juice.
I'm starting to realize that the weigth that I've gained is because I don't live with my parents anymore and is hard because my mom cooks every day and me and my boyfriend only eat fast food, restaurant food or whatever I make which is only once a week because my schedule is so hectic even that is almost impossible, I've already stop ed going to the gym because of that but I'm going to star going again next year when all Christmas and New Year's Parties are over.

I bougth Lucky Magazine yesterday with Blake Lively on the cover. I have to admit that I am a fan of Gossip Girl it was almost like a dream come true when I found out they were making Gossip Girl a TV Show, only because I read every single Gossip girl book and the It girl books too where Jenni is the main character, and honestly I know is very different from the book but overall I think they did a great job picking the characters specially Dan, but anyways as I was saying Lucky Magazine is so my style they feature girls or women with different professions and looks in every issue and this one in particular is mee all overr shes an Interior Designer but a fashionista as well and thats how I see myself in 5 years so it was really special to read this and see that everyone can be into two different things at tehe same time so with that said, I want to clean up my closet again and just have stuff that I really use and feel good about so I'm having a Garage Sale this Saturday and Sunday I don't expect a lot of people coming but I'll just see how it goes. and hopefully with the money I make I can buy new stuff.

No comments: