Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today's Buys



I'll be posting mainly about fashion, interior design and forsA pink please feel free to comment.





Today was book day i bougth like 4 books and 2 magazines well one of the magazines was free and the other one i guess I was supposed to pay for it but i didn't because it was in the free magazines section i found out when i got in the car oh well, the thing is me and my boyfriend planned this shopping trip a week ago when we both got the spend 60 and we take $20 off cards from Express so we decided to go to a Shopping Plaza only to find out that we didn't really wanted to spend our money at Express jeans are good tops are good but i wasn't feeling it so much anyway across from it was Urban Oufitters a Book Store and Jamba Juice, first stop Urban Outfitters which I love bougth two pairs of sunglasses purple and black and then the Book Store were I bougth 4 books one about Fashion and 2 about Interior Design and of course one for my BF a Graphic design book later we went to Starbucks had mocca frapp no whip or syrup please and had a cupcake with that.. next stop some hip boutique were i bougth this BCBG cashmere blouse-sweater .....retail price $140 got it for $39 bargain and the lime color is gorgeous not to mention the gold detail.


I also found this quilted beige bag i love the long chain strap and the color goes well with everything almost and for $5 i just couldn't resist.







No comments: