Friday, November 16, 2007

Thrift shopping....

gelo gelo .......






So today I went thrift shopping and found the leggins I wanted I love them!!! Urban Outfitters has some very similar only for the price mine were $4 ea. =)and they have'em on sale for $14.99 so Im pretty excited and I bougth two vests Im a big fan of vests but since they are so "in" rigth now the cheapest you'll find at regualr stores is $18 and up, mine $3 ea. , and finally my slouch boots perfect to wear with my leggins and dresses and they are Steve Madden I have'nt had a chance to look'em up and see how much they really are, and I doubt they still have them online but I'll look around.. oh yea and I paid $15 for them.....






"Urban Outfitters $14.99"





"My vests and leggins $3 & $4







"Slouch Boots $15"




No comments: