Friday, November 16, 2007

Pop Art....

This is my idea of POP art is full of color with a vintage feel and I love everything that looks vintage but can look modern and cool at the same time. I came across with this site just days ago at HGTV and I fell in love with them, and I just wanted to share this since they are ridicously cool, these posters run from $9.99 up depending on the size you want and there are 100's to choose from Im most likely to get these 4 so these are my next proyect Im planning on painting my room white and frame the posters with black frames so I can hang'em all aroud my room but thats just me.










It looks almost like Desings for shirts wouldn't you love to have shirts with this desings on'em? well me and my BF are working on lots of cool things like this but you'll have to wait, basically we have them and the shirts but we are still looking for the rigth people to print them we want the cheapeast possible so our shirts and other clothing can be cheap and cool =)
For more info on this posters visit

No comments: