Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Impulsive buyingg

Sometimes i get crazy I start chippin my nails for no reason ahhhhh
and i want everything my shopping list gets larger then life by the day nono by the freaking minute i swear, so lately when i look at the closet Im like damn i gotta buy the boy some clothes no really i need to, i have my side of the closet so full not even an inoccent spider could fit there the chest which has 3 drawers first; underwear, second; my shirts, leggins, layering tops, etc, third; my jeans i folded'em i know weird anyways, Im planning to go to target, express, urban outfitters and buffalo exchange to buy him and me some clothes I only have 50 bucks but that should do it yea , just the other day i walked out of target with 1 skirt 3 shirts (for him) 1 short some crazy cool socks and 1 shirt for me..$20 and cents want good deals stick by my side or my mom's


Ok the real blog is coming up in a few
babai...

lf

No comments: