Monday, November 12, 2007

Shopping Update

I hate the mall I mean really who wants to buy whatever everybody else has?, as much as I love Forever 21 (the prices are unbeatable and the got the coolest shit) you have to admit it everybody shops there and I mean EVERYBODY so my advice is 1. Shop online (ebay, delias, alloy.com) 2. Shop secondhand (thrift stores, garage sales, goodwill) 3. Make your own stuff or don't there are so many ways to make an outfitt yours(tights, scarves, leggins,belts, etc). Anyways for those of you who think like me here are some cool hip shops where you can find different yet classy pieces at a good price.


A Bientot
2136 Welch, Suite A
713-523-3997
Mon-Sat 10am-3pm

Very trendy very different cool relaxing place to shop prices are good i think the most expensive thing I saw was a really cute dress for $108.oo



Abby Road
3091 College Park Dr.,
Suite 193 936-321-7623
Mon-Fri 10am-6pmSat 10am-4pm

I loved this boutique the have betsey Johnson, Juicy Couture, True Religion Jeans, etc. they have racks and racks of clearance items you can find Juicy Couture tops for $20 and Betsey dresses for $50 is cute too.



Buffalo Exchange
1618 Westheimer
713-523-8701
Mon-Sat 10am-8pmSun 12pm-6pm


And of course Buffalo Exchange this Montrose shop lets you buy, sell or trade your clothes not to mention the accesories you could snag designer shoes at a ridiculously low price!




No comments: